- Made from recycled oil drums
- Price includes wrought iron stand, double 4mm steel grills, forged tongs and wire brush
- Every recycled Kadai is fitted with a unique filter system for drainage
- Drop handles for easy manoeuvrability even when lit
- Large grilling area for variable heat
Each kit comes complete with double 4mm steel grills, forged tongs and wire cleaning brush. The unique gauze filter system in the base of each bowl cleverly separates out the ash from rain water, allowing for a maintenance free barbecue that will last for years outside. All you need to do is give the barbecue grills a quick brush down before and after cooking. The grills can be lifted after cooking to allow the addition of firewood and logs to transform your Kadai into a firebowl – a focal spot for friends to gather round for the warmth of a real fire as the sun goes down and the evening air starts to cool.